We wish your experience in our apartments to be as pleasant as possible and enjoy all the facilities we want to provide you.
The apartment is housed in a permanent housing building and its sharing with temporary visitors should be governed by the strict respect for simple rules that we want to inform here:
Duties of the guest
- Ensure the conservation of the apartment and its hygiene and common spaces, including respecting the placement of garbage in the places indicated by the host, in Check in;
- Respect the peace and well-being of other residents, in particular by avoiding any noise, especially between 10.00 pm and 08.00 am;
- Use the elevators correctly, avoiding excess weight or impeding their normal circulation, namely by their forced retention on the floors;
- In the garage, park the vehicle only in the space reserved for you and never impeding the free movement of other residents;
- Keep the Visible Access card on the vehicle, next to the windscreen, provided on Check in;
- Do not host any persons not declared at Check in;
- Immediately notify the host of any anomalies that you may experience during your stay;
- Damage to the filling of the apartment or the common areas, even if involuntary, must be immediately reported, implying payment;
- Comply with Check in time (16.00h - 22.00h) and Check out (08.00h - 12.00h), unless otherwise agreed and authorized.
Required at Check in:
- Provision of identification data of all guests, for communication to the SEF (Foreign and Borders Service), according to legal determination;
- Payment of the Municipal Tourist Tax required by law whose rules, already announced on the electronic reservation platform and which you can consult here or in the information dossier in the apartment.
- Availability 24h;
- Assist guests in any circumstance for which they have been reasonably requested, trying to resolve by all means at their disposal, any adversities that jeopardize personal well-being and security during their stay;
- Provide access to the Complaints Book existing in the apartment.